Just wanted to share the good news that they're letting us stay another 90 days in Nicaragua! Not that we thought they wouldn't let us, but it's still nice to have that behind us.
We went to the Metrocentro mall to the Immigration office, stood in line for an hour or so, filled out a form, handed over a pile of money, and received a fresh new stamp in our passports that will keep us here until February 20th. So we're legal until Februrary when we'll have to go to Costa Rica and back across the border into Nicaragua to get the next 90 days. We're willing to make the sacrifice of a vacation to Costa Rica!
So, it felt exciting to be in the mall today, for a little while. Then the novelty wore off and we left. I got myself a manicure and haircut after that so I'm all ready for Saturday's welcome party!
They announced to the congregation tonight that our new couple are moving to the neighboring congregation so everyone was sad to hear that, but the part from the Yearbook reminded us of the importance of being willing to serve wherever the most need is.
Well, it's really late. The only reason I'm even still up is because we're staying home tomorrow morning! I just wanted to share the news real quick.
No comments:
Post a Comment