Haga clic aqui para traducir nuestro blog a español

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Meet Group # 3

We had our group over this past Sunday, Group Number Three. We had a great time with them, as we have with the other groups. The first thing everyone always does when they come is fight over who gets to sit on the couches and recliner!

Charley and I got a bit behind schedule and were up until midnight Saturday night baking, but it was worth it! Here's the food first of all:

I made two cinnamon coffee cakes (one of which didn't get cut into so it became a gift for other friends!)

I think I made about five dozen of these oatmeal raisin cookies

And here's Charley making the cinnamon rolls. 

The cinnamon sugar didn't quite reach the  end, so the rest became bread with a hint of cinnamon!

They fit so nicely before they went into the oven!

They did quite a bit of growing up though. 

So there's the counter with all the treats, plus two banana breads
And here is the best part - the people. We had a good laugh playing games and making fun of each other! As the sun moved we did too, from the porch, to the grass.




Tamara in her floor chair!

Francisco asking questions, trying to figure out which Bible character he is.

That piece of paper says Goliath - it took him quite a while to figure it out!

And Charley was Eunice!

Me, Veronica, Francisco, Domingo, Rosibel, Fatima, Frank, Noelia, Tamara, Raquel, Francis & Pedro
So, now you know most of Group #3. Time to get ready for the meeting so I'll blog more another day.

3 comments:

  1. What a great group. The food looks amazing and I love Frank's keys on his belt. I bet he's a character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea for the game. Maybe I will use it for my next gathering! :) Thinking of you guys often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how much I'm drooling over those cinnamon rolls! I'm going to have to beg you for that recipe.

    ReplyDelete