Haga clic aqui para traducir nuestro blog a español

Monday, April 13, 2015

Some photos now

Ok, so our internet is behaving better today so here are a few pictures that I wasn't able to include in my last post.

Here is a collage of our dear little Rosely who got baptized in February and auxiliary pioneered in March. She's 12, although she looks a lot younger, but in many ways she is very mature for her age.


And here are a few other pictures from our circuit assembly that day.



Now some random pictures!

We ran out of dogs in our territory!

Roxana's first official day out in service. She's about halfway to getting auxiliary pioneer hours this month!

With my cousins, Wendy & Stuart. We haven't been in the same country together for 10 years. We still aren't in this picture obviously, but we thought we'd at least get a photograph together. I'm not as tiny as I look!

And this is my cousin Wendy's little girl, Josslyn, in her newest Nicaragua dress that my mam took back for her. Isn't she an absolute doll?!?!

Now for some pictures from the Memorial.

Some shots from all the prep work the day of the Memorial.

We were kept well fed with snacks and then a sister showed up with lunch for everyone, right when we were about to give up and go home to eat! Also notice the brothers carrying a cactus they cut down. They're using their belts!! 
The night of the Memorial just as it was finishing. 473 in attendance for 2 congregations

Some of our studies and faithful ones at the Memorial
Now I leave you with the link for the photobook I made of my mam and dad's month they spent here.



No comments:

Post a Comment