I have the Blogger app on my phone now so I thought I'd try and share pics as I post them also on Instagram. That way you won't have to dig through a mile long blog post once every three or four months!
Below is a picture of a few of us saying goodbye to Shawn who has moved back to the States. Sad to see her go but she'll no doubt be a blessing to any congregation she serves in. We are also pleased to have been able to buy a bed from her, and a bookcase and crock pot and some more fans for the house. Lots of reminders of her around here!
Below that, is an idea of the progress of the nearby Kingdom Hall construction in Nindiri. You can see how it looked May 2nd and how it looked when we went to work yesterday. Really admire the hard-working construction group, especially the amazing wives in the group. Quite an exhausting schedule they keep.
And then one of my favorite pics from our going away party that one of the young ones sent me. I just love this pic for some reason. I miss my Pancasan buddies!
Well, not sure how this app formats things so hopefully this post comes out legible and with the photos actually included and in the order I commented on them! If not, I'm sure you'll figure it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment