I just posted this on Instagram as a video of photos with the Kingdom song "Teach Them To Stand Firm" playing in the background, but here it is in photo collage format for those of you who don't follow me on Instagram.
In December 2013 I prayed for studies. Within a week he let me meet Sonia. In 2015 I prayed that Jehovah let me stay in that congregation at least until she was baptized. Less than a month after her baptism in April 2016 we were asked to move to another congregation. Last week we finished the second book. What a joy it's been to see her progress and even auxiliary pioneer. I know Jehovah will continue to answer my prayers to help her remain faithful forever.
That's awesome!
ReplyDeletePlease make more blogs for us who are stuck on blogs and not instagram
ReplyDeleteThank you for this experience. We just had the visit of the CO who highlighted the need to pray for studies. It has been my goal to have a progressive study since I arrived as a need greater but how I lacked in expressing it to our God Jehovah. How we need Jehovah to guide our steps. Thanks again, exactly what I needed to read.
ReplyDelete