Haga clic aqui para traducir nuestro blog a español

Monday, February 13, 2017

Out of the mouth of babes

I'm going to take a moment to brag about my amazing nephew and his awesome mom too.

Asa is 10 and these are his Bible students! His mom, Charley's sister, was taking magazines to the husband and decided to let Asa take over since the man's wife never really joined in their conversations. Next thing she knows, Asa is offering them a study which they both accepted!

My sister-in-law told me: "They are very religious and I think they only started studying because it's him. My favorite story to tell is how the wife one time said Jehovah...I mean God, and then awhile later said our God Jehovah."

They absolutely adore Asa (it's hard not to!). So proud of this little guy and the great job Hannah is doing. Her 13-year old also conducts a study with an adult. Beautiful thing to see Jehovah using willing young ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment