Haga clic aqui para traducir nuestro blog a español

Thursday, September 29, 2011

We're Going Back to Nicaragua!!!!!

I just this second hit the "Finish" button on www.aa.com to buy our tickets. We've been eyeing prices for a couple of months now, and they've gone up, and mostly up and up, and came crashing down for a second and we didn't buy, then they shot WAY back up again! But we decided to hold out, and today they came down and we put a purchase on hold. And then when it came time to buy, and we looked again, they'd come down another $100 since this morning, so we just bought our tickets. As cheap as we paid last time, but flying from Indy instead of having to drive to Chicago. WOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I can get excited about it now! It's really happening!!! Roll on Tuesday, November 29th!!!


For those who don't know, we gave up our apartment, and have made ourselves at home in my mam and dad's basement. Thanks Mam & Dad!!! We like it down here! This was in preparation for a three month adventure back to Nicaragua. So now we have tickets, and just need to decide where we'll live down there. We've been kindly offered the use of a house that belongs to a family in our congregation here. And it sounds beautiful. But it's a bit too far away from where we went last time to be able to stay there and serve in that same congregation, so we're a bit torn as to what to do! But we'll decide eventually I suppose!


Well, it's really late and Charley is patiently waiting to use the computer. I don't know if anyone even will think to look at this blog anymore. Maybe I'll have to email you all!


I'm so excited. I think I'll have to knock myself out with some whiskey or I won't sleep - hahaha!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel! I'm looking at your blog still! Mostly because I'm starting to keep mine up again ;) Congrats on your new adventure! We're happy you're getting to go. We just made it to Haiti, so we'll keep in touch. Have fun preparing!

    ReplyDelete