This will be shorter than usual because I'm tired, and have to get up for work in the morning. Man, get up for work, I can't even remember what that's like!
Anyway, so we got home safe and sound. I just wanted to let you all know. All of our flights were on time and we really didn't have any problems. The only issue was that we forgot to pick up the hammock chair that we bought for Charley's parents after going through security in Miami. So then Charley got lost trying to go back for it and we were the last ones to get on the plane! And it turned out that they'd checked all our hand luggage through for us, so in the end we shouldn't even have been needing to take it through security in the first place, but anyway, it all worked out!
We arrived right on time, and all our bags and hammock chair arrived too. And we didn't get charged for any bags, so that was a nice relief.
We spent the day today unpacking, and Charley's parents came and spent the afternoon and evening here. And they love their new hammock chair - we hung it on the front porch to try it out. It was a hit! We were hoping to see Charley's sisters too but one is sick, and the other has her two boys sick, so we'll have to wait until we go down to see them, hopefully soon.
It was unseasonably warm in Indianapolis today (about 63 degrees Fahrenheit) yet despite that I was cold all day. The only 15 minutes I spent being really warm, was when I held my cousin's baby girl for a while! So, while everyone else was enjoying the "warm" weather, I was wrapped up in a blanket. But I'm sure my body will adjust soon.
Well, it's been great sharing our stories. I thought of another couple of good ones today that I never blogged about but I don't really remember what they were right now. Thanks for following along and stay tuned for future adventures and/or reflections.
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment