Haga clic aqui para traducir nuestro blog a español

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just to let you know...

...that there are quite a few new pictures in our web album. Click here to look at them. You'll have to go to the end past the beach pictures to see the recent ones. I'll write more another day but thought you might enjoy looking at the photos at least. We're having a great time with Tasha & Aaron. The photos are of a little hiking trip with some friends in the congregation (before Tasha & Aaron came), and our hammock adventures, our trip to Granada & today's trip to the zoo with most of the kids from the congregation! Enjoy!!! Here's a sneak peek!








1 comment:

  1. I've just looked at all the pictures in your album, it looks like the beach and zoo were amazing. I've also just realised that I met Tasha when I came to Indy too, it was lovely to see another face that I recognised.
    Buenas noches, mi amigo.
    x

    ReplyDelete