Haga clic aqui para traducir nuestro blog a español

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cutest thing ever!!

I just HAD to post these pictures I took yesterday. This is Josslyn, my cousin Wendy's little girl. Isn't she adorable?!?!?! She hasn't seen me since she was a year old, but we instantly became friends!







We also enjoyed our day with Aunty Lesley yesterday. She goes home today, so we made sure we were back in time to see her. We had a delicious breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then took a lovely stroll down one of the trails here in Indianapolis. Then we hit a couple of second-hand stores since I'm looking for new service shoes to take back. I found an awesome pair of Ecco shoes, but too big, and a beautiful pair of Merrells - too small. What a bummer!

I ate those two eggs, to bacon strips, one sausage patty, hasbrowns, grits, and two of those biscuits and two thirds of the gravy. What a pig, eh?!?! I might as well start putting on weight right away!!

On the Fall Creek trail. It was perfect weather. And I got that roll up hat from Cracker Barrel on clearance.
Well, time to get something accomplished. We're going to the meeting at East Spanish tonight. Can't wait to see everyone!! I will blog some other time about the convention since I have tons to share about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment