Man, just watched the new video about the relocation of Jehovah's Witnesses headquarters. I downloaded it late afternoon and watched it at the bus stop. I know people were looking at me! I was grinning, sniffing and crying all at once. What an amazing organization we are a part of.
In case you haven't seen it yet here is the link right to it
http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/activities/construction/video-world-headquarters-jehovahs-witnesses-history-warwick/
What a month of theocratic history we have had the privilege of being a part of.
I know not everyone who reads the blog is a Witness so I would like to mention that the revised Bible that we received last weekend is free to download in PDF at www.jw.org and the new app which allows you to compare 6 Bible translations including the King James Version and American Standard Version is available now for iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch®, devices running Android™ 2.3 and later, and computers and tablets running Windows 8. It is also free.
You can read more about it and get links to download it here http://www.jw.org/en/online-help/jw-library/
I saw your messages J. You can send me your email address in a comment and I just won't publish your comments. I didn't publish the other two you left. Nobody will ever see your email address except me.
ReplyDelete