Well, time is really flying by! I can't believe we'll be leaving in just 4 weeks.
All is well here. There's so much going on before we go. We went to the Zone Visit Meeting on Saturday evening - wow, what an amazing treat that was. Wonderful talks. It was so encouraging. Very timely indeed!
And then on Sunday we ended up going to West Washington Spanish (west side of Indy) to give the talk. Well, Charley gave the talk, not "we"!! We had a lovely time and a very nice lunch with a family in that hall. Seems like our COBE is getting the most out of Charley before we leave! He's assigned to give a talk at Georgetown Spanish (also west side of Indy) this coming Sunday, and then in Columbus Spanish (about an hour south of here) on the 20th!!
I'm on the desperate search now for a good field service bag. I can't find this bag anywhere but on ebay, and I'd rather be able to buy it in a store so that I can see it properly first and have the option of returning it. I want a back-pack, not too big, about the shape & size of the magazines, that also has a shoulder strap. So if any of you see such a thing out there in a store that is nationwide in the US, let me know!!! I wish I knew how to make bags - that would be the easiest solution since this bag I have in my head probably doesn't exist!!
Well, not very exciting was it? I didn't promise this blog would always be interesting! Not much else to report. Had a nice service day yesterday with a couple of studies. So, that's it for now. Hope you're all well wherever in the world you happen to be reading.
So, u guys don't know me, but I have heard of u guys thru Hannah and the boys. I saw ur blog and just wanted to say congratulations!!!! I'm only 17 but when I get older I plan on doing work just like u guys are doing, i hope everything works out!! I'll be keeping up with ur blog! :)
ReplyDelete