Haga clic aqui para traducir nuestro blog a español

Friday, October 21, 2011

It just keeps getting better!!

I thought I should explain why in my comic post this morning I said I was hyper about our trip. Last night, right before the meeting started, the sister whose house we'll be staying in down in Nicaragua came up to me to say Hello. Then she said "We've got you a car down there!". I thought I was going to fall over! They had a Toyota truck here that they'd been meaning to send, so when her husband heard we'd be travelling on the bus he said "Oh no, they can't do that"! And so off went the truck, on it's way to Miami, then Nicaragua!!!! It's amazing how this has all come together. So having a truck also means we'll be able to be more flexible in which congregation we serve, because you can get that so much quicker in a car than on the bus!


The tough part last night was the fact that when I found out, Charley was already on the platform to start the meeting, so I had to wait until the Bible Study was over to tell him when he came back to his seat! My dad said I should have incorporated it into a comment. I wish I'd thought of that - I could have said "Paul and Barnabas had to walk from one end of Cyprus to the other, unlike us in Nicaragua because we'll have a truck to drive, but they didn't, they had to walk everywhere"!!!! That would have been a fun way of telling him!


Anyway, so, that's the latest news on the Nicaragua front!!

No comments:

Post a Comment