Haga clic aqui para traducir nuestro blog a español

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Eight years ago today...

Eight years ago today (October 16th) I made the second most important vow of my life and I'm so glad that I did. It's been a wonderful eight years of married life and service to Jehovah together. 

We're hoping to go to the beach for a couple of days to celebrate our anniversary, but we had CO visit last week and it was an incredibly hectic week in which nothing else was thought about! So, until now we're making some plans to perhaps go some time in the near future. 

In the meantime we spent the day in service, then shopping, then I got a haircut at last, and then we got pupusas for dinner - yum!!!! Here's a commemorative picture! More later on the week of the visit and all the great experiences we've had out in service lately.


I dedicate today's blog to my wonderful husband Charley. The one who is currently doing his laundry by hand, and who yesterday just whipped up these two fantastic loaves of bread, not to mention all the housework he did during the day. He's the best!!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on 8 wonderful years. Clearly Jehovah has blessed you so far and will continue to do so. So glad you had a wonderful celebration!



    Side note-Chad was appointed an elder tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliz Aniversario! Esperamos que disfruten de muchas mas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I hope to get to meet you two. I made it back to Nica about a month now. Slowly getting back into my routine after my health setback this past summer. Glad to hear you two are doing well. Take care, Chante' from Ohio

    ReplyDelete