Finally - a picture of Charley and I on the motorbike! This is how we look most days on our way to and from field service. Occasionally we'll throw a little something extra on my lap, like a bag of fruit from the market, a new trash can full of groceries, a microwave - you know, the usual stuff!
Well, we're having our first congregation get together - about time, we have been a congregation for a year this week! So, I need to get my Scottish ceilidh music together before we head out. Yes, we're going to try and teach our Nica friends how to dance Strip the Willow and the St. Bernard's Waltz - good times!

Sounds like fun!!! I'll have to get you to teach me a few of the steps in Indy. The Friends should be able to learn your dances. When we were in the project we taught the locals how to do Country Line dancing to either Shania Twain or Allen Jackson. It was great! They even put the song Cotton Eyed Joe in one of the couples wedding. Have a great time!
ReplyDelete