We had some traditional marimba dancing and Charley and I taught some Scottish dancing. We did two dances. It was hard to get people involved, but a few said they will join in next time now that they've seen how the dances are done, so we'll see when the next time is!
After all that dancing was done, we danced the night away! Dancing is usually the theme of most parties in any Spanish congregation the world over. That's the main reason I decided to learn Spanish!
Here are some photos of the evening, and at the end a video of the marimba and Scottish dancing!
![]() |
| Marimba dancers - Abigail, Itzel, Giovani, Unknown old folks!, Jason, Paola, Josue & Jennifer |
![]() |
| Pancasan, Masaya congregation plus a visitor or two! |
![]() |
| More Pancasan. Spot the foreigner! |
![]() |
| And more! The new publishers who hosted the party, and the brothers who organized it are in the picture with Charley. |
If for some reason you're not seeing the video above, click here to view it online.




Nice photos! I couldn't watch the video on youtube because it's 'private' :(
ReplyDelete