Haga clic aqui para traducir nuestro blog a español
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Just a reminder of who we are!
We sent out a lot of emails today to all the friends who shared gifts with us at the International Convention in Indianapolis. Most of them were collected on Sunday when we wore our Nicaragua Marimba outfits. You may remember seeing someone wearing this outfit to dance in at our recent congregation party that I blogged about.
But since we gave the blog URL to so many people in those emails, I thought I'd post a picture of how we dressed on Sunday, so that anyone coming to the blog could remember who we are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You two look great on your outfits. I'm sure it must have been a real treat for the friends to see you in this colorful attire.
ReplyDeleteOn another note, it's nice to see the life-saving work you needgreaters do recognized in the July 15, 2014 Watchtower. One of the sisters in Micronesia blogs at. http://wheresthefasolino.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteWe hope you get many who will stay in touch. We love your outfits! Enjoy the rest of this time with your family.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the email inviting us to follow your blog. We send our Love and greetings to all the friends there and are so happy to be a part of such a brotherhood.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed meeting you in Indianapolis . Thanks for emailing me this link to your blog because I have really enjoyed reading all yor blogs from the beginning. I can see that Jehovah has blessed you both.
ReplyDeleteReal men wear pink. Lookin good, guys!!
ReplyDeleteAwhile back ago I thought you mentioned your instagram name. I can't find it now though. Would you mind telling us it again?
ReplyDeleteracharley1016
Delete