Hello Everyone!
First of all, I'd like to say, if you replied to that post about air-miles, I was having email issues and wasn't aware of it. So if you happened to reply, please reply again because none of my email was coming through!
Second of all, we took some big steps this week! Charley called his boss on Wednesday morning to tell him he'd be working through the end of July and then we'd be off to Nicaragua for a month. His boss asked a few questions, and then asked him if he'd like him to hold his job for a year!!!!!! So Charley said, Yeah!!
And then on Thursday, I emailed my notice. My last day will be Friday, August 3rd. My stomach was doing flips when I hit send on that email. I have been in this job for almost 13 years so this is a big change! But it felt good. I'm really excited.
So, now we're just watching flight prices trying to catch a good deal. One way flights aren't really much cheaper than round trip it seems! The plan is to leave sometime the last week of August, although if we get a good deal a bit sooner than that we won't pass it up.
Well, I think that's the latest. If you subscribed and got this in email format, you can actually hit Reply and get through to us now!
Congratulations on taking the steps to get closer to Macedonia!! No doubt your efforts will be blessed and your blog is very encouraging. I hope to meet you both in Nica. I'm from Ohio serving in Jinotepe, NI. I am in Ohio now dealing with a health setback but will soon return to Nica. Thanks for sharing! Chante'
ReplyDelete