Haga clic aqui para traducir nuestro blog a español

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Finally........some pictures

We've been here a few days now and I finally got the camera out today. I think since we've been before nothing is new and different like last time, so I haven't really taken pictures.

Later I'll make sure I take pictures of some of the fruits and veggies we've been buying that you probably won't recognize.

For now here are a couple of pictures of an avocado I bought today! Almost as big as my head but not quite! That's a horrible picture of me but just wanted to give the avocado some perspective!



We've done more of the same. Been out in service. We had some visitors from El Crucero who I didn't take a single picture of for some reason. It was the wife and son of a brother who is doing work on the house. We had a really nice day with them.

And the Robleto's came today for a little while. Here they are at the table with Charley.


I've done quite a bit of baking these last few days. I gave someone my banana bread recipe, which made me want to make some, so I've made a couple of loaves. Easy and yummy and cheap to buy the ingredients!

Here are a couple of pictures of the downstairs of the house. It's all been repainted since last time we were down here. It looks really nice.



And the back porch has also been extended. Before it just went as far as the nearest pillar you see in the first picture. There's a lot of construction stuff because they're building pillars and fencing for the front of the house to close it all in and make it safer.



And jumping back a few days to this past Saturday in Indianapolis, here are a few pictures we took. All of Charley's immediate family came so we took some family pictures. First a picture of my adorable niece Josslyn. And then a couple of the family pictures we took with my mam and dad and Charley's family.

Josslyn, almost one year old. My cousin's little girl but I consider her my niece.

Charley's sister's boy, Noah & Asa

The Matthews & Flores families
Hope you enjoyed the pictures. That's all for now. 

Oh and I almost forgot, a picture of one of our roommates - isn't he cute?! He's a gecko, but he hasn't tried to sell us car insurance yet. He does have a British accent though.

Measuring spoon added for perspective!

2 comments:

  1. Funny how TV personalities always look bigger than they really are in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. best avocado picture i have ever seen! :)

    ReplyDelete