Haga clic aqui para traducir nuestro blog a español

Thursday, September 20, 2012

A funny little story that I just remembered

I just remembered a story I meant to tell from our first week here. We went to go visit some of the studies that I started last time I was down here. One of them, Nidia, is maybe around our age and has a teenage daughter. We were waiting for her outside and someone brought us chairs to sit down in. When she finally came out she came to me first, and kissed me on the cheek. But then she did the same thing to Charley!

It was sooooo funny! I got the feeling by the look on her face that she didn't mean to do that, it was like, she just did it before she even realized what she was doing! Charley was a little surprised too. But we all just acted like it was completely normal!!!!! Maybe you had to be there to appreciate the funniness of it, but I thought I'd share the story anyway!

And today we went to Maxi Pali for the first time - I'm in love. It's owned by WalMart and is cheaper than where we normally do grocery shopping, and bigger, with more variety in certain things. They even sell appliances and kitchen utensils and stuff. It's in Masaya where our territory and congregation are, so we decided today that we'll be changing our shopping day to a day that we are already in Masaya so that we can shop there!

We bought the most amazing cooler you've ever seen so we'll be taking that to convention tomorrow. I'll post a picture of it another day. You'll all be really jealous.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment