Haga clic aqui para traducir nuestro blog a español

Monday, September 24, 2012

Wash, wash, wash

As you probably read the other day, I talked about how you take the spin cycle on your washing machine for granted until you try to wash towels by hand. Well, I thought I'd document the washing process for you all today! Here's what I've spent the last few hours doing.

First - the soak cycle


 Then the wash cycle which is the next three pictures.

That's soap in my hand

Scrub

Scrub

Then the rinse cycle

And finally the spin cycle

While I did that, Charley was fixing the dryer

Almost fixed

And there it all is in the dryer
It's pretty tiring work. I think three loads is as much as I'll be able to handle today!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, a green, environmentally-friendly washing machine with a super low carbon footprint and no electricity consumption! Is this the washing machine of the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will keep you in good shape!! Glad you guys are having a good time!!

    ReplyDelete