Haga clic aqui para traducir nuestro blog a español

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Who needs cable?!

I know the next post was supposed to be the next few days of mam and dad's visit, but I haven't had time, and I don't right now. However, I just HAD to share this with you. See below the new love of my life. Of course, Charley is still the love of my life, but he's not new!

Yes, that's right, it's a WASHING MACHINE!!!
I found it online on sale by a German guy moving back to Germany. It's in nice shape, a Samsung, and we got a good deal on it. So we just went and picked it up today. YAY!!!!!

It's also great entertainment. We both spent at least 10 minutes just watching it fill, then spin. You can see how entertained Charley was.


Well, I'm really tired. More later!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! It'll be such a time and energy saver for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how something so normal back home can be so great here!! Enjoy, I would be lost without mine, looks the same as yours. That was one of the reasons we booked this house, the washing machine was included!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had to go without a washing machine yet and not sure I could.

    ReplyDelete