So, this is a really good example of why I need to read the Yearbook more than once! I read it in the first few days after it came out online. And you remember that blog post the other day about Abraham and the scripture in Hebrews 11:15, 16? Well, a sister from Florida commented on it and said that she was listening to the Yearbook and the experience on page 159 caught her attention because she'd just read my blog post. Have a look at the Yearbook and read the experience on page 159. Funny, because I'd read it already, but had no recollection of it! Probably because I didn't actually look up the scripture, so it didn't stick. That's also a good example of why it's a good idea to always look up scriptures quoted in the publications! The truth of Hebrews 4:12 comes to light once again!!
And another funny little thing I remembered today. The owner of the house had a water heater installed for the other bathroom, the one we now use. So when our visitors arrived for that one night the other week, we turned it on for the first time so that Josie didn't have to have a cold shower on her first day here. So the shower water was nice and warm, actually it got hot. But so did the water coming from the sink, which is fine until you want to brush your teeth! Funniest thing was that the cistern for the toilet felt really warm too!!! So we had a Jacuzzi for a day. Nobody seemed to want to get in it though! And I never thought I'd say this, but I discovered that day that I prefer cold showers!!!! I was shocked at myself!
Ok, well, time for service. See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment