Haga clic aqui para traducir nuestro blog a español

Sunday, March 24, 2013

You tell me!

I was thinking the other day that many of you perhaps haven't been reading the blog since back in 2010 when we came the first time, and I doubt many of you have time to read through all the blog posts from 2010 and from our 3-month stay in 2011-12 if you weren't following us back then!

Since this is our third time here there are probably everyday things that I don't talk about as much in the blog, because they've just become "normal" to us now. Therefore, I thought I'd open it up to you, dear readers, to tell me what you'd like to know!

If you're reading this online you can post a comment asking a question or questions. Or if you have my email address, email me. And if you're reading this through email subscription, just hit reply to this email and we'll receive it too.

Once I've collected a few questions, maybe in a week or so, I'll post a blog in response to them all so that everyone can read them. Don't worry, I won't mention your name in the blog unless you tell me you want me to!

Before I go, although many of you might be jealous I'm going to say it anyway, it is HOT down here. And when I say HOT, I mean HOT!!!!! Ugh, the heat is really just getting started they say. Apparently April is the worst. This is the first time we've been here between March & September so it's all new to us. Masaya (the city we serve in) is really hot. And when I look online and it says it was only 95 degrees today I think they're wrong. I think they meant 115!!!! I'm sick of feeling slimy all the time.

Well, maybe tomorrow I'll post more of a newsy blog. Just wanted to put that idea out there if there's anything you want to know about life in Nicaragua, what it's like to serve where the need is greater, anything you'd like to ask, feel free!


No comments:

Post a Comment