So, I wore the shoes some more yesterday and discovered that they hurt one side of my right foot. And when I looked inside them they had spots where the lining had worn away. I'm not sure how that happened so quickly unless they were already like that when I got them and I didn't notice. So the shoes are going back!
Back to square one! I think I'm just going to take my hiking shoes, and some sandals I already own. Charley got some nice boots yesterday. Seems like it was so much easier for him! They're Swiss Gear boots that he found at Target - just like that.
People keep asking if we're ready. Depends how you define ready. Ready as in excited and ready to get away - YES! Ready as in packed or even slightly organized - NO!
Well, that's all really. Just wanted to share my sadness over the shoes, really!!
No comments:
Post a Comment