Well, we leave two weeks today. It seems like we should be getting stuff together by now. But we spent most of our free time (what little we had) not getting stuff together!! But we both got to chill a little and I figure that's important because if we're not tired, we'll be less likely to get a cold or something before our trip.
I was assigned a part on the school while we're gone, so our School Overseer gave it to someone else to do but it wasn't a straight swap. So, I thought I was going to escape without having to give a part on the school before we leave. But....yes, you guessed it........I said I thought I was going to escape. Today our school overseer approached me with that "ha ha got you" look on his face. So I have a talk on Thursday night now! The brother had been talking to the family we're going to stay with in Nicaragua and when he told him I was supposed to have had a part while I'm gone, he said to tell me to prepare it anyway and give it down there instead! They have a very small congregation. I'm sure Charley will be giving at least one talk or meeting part, and maybe I will do! At least we already speak the language - takes a bit of the pressure off!
Anyway, so in other words, I have nothing to write about but managed to come up with a couple of paragraphs of nothing.
Hi Rachel and Charley! How exciting to go to Nicaragua. Hope you guys have a fun and safe trip! =)
ReplyDeleteHola! Rachel and Charley, we hope you are having fun. Nicaragua looks beautiful, and it sounds like you are of to a good start for your trip. We miss you guys and will be trying to keep up on your blogs...well, luv ya.
ReplyDeleteTasha